Stiefel RP1 Insect-Stop Gel
For riders and horses
(£28.90 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Suitable for the head and belly area
- Almost odourless for humans
- Made without alcohol
Item no.: IN-ST007901, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4037877079019
Stiefel RP1 Insect Stop Gel - proven, highly effective insect repellent with active horse fly and tick protection according to the biocide ordinance. The Saltidin® (icaridin) active ingredient offers protection for many hours. The gel form is particularly suitable for the head and belly area.
Icaridin, the active ingredient used by Stiefel in the RP1 products, is almost odourless for humans and does not bother people or horses by having an unpleasant odour. However, insects sense the repellent and are deterred by it. After applying RP1 onto the coat, a thin, protective cloud of active ingredient forms as a result of the volatile properties of the substance and may persist for many hours. Icaridin, the active ingredient, is furthermore very skin-friendly and can also be used for the rider. It is very important that the repellents are applied correctly and to the whole area - the maximum benefit at minimum consumption is achieved by combining spray and gel. The spray is used for large areas from the top, while the gel is intended for targeted application under the belly and to the sensitive parts around the eyes. It is also suitable for noise-sensitive horses. Stiefel RP1 has won several test prizes and was awarded a seal of quality.
Sparingly apply Stiefel RP1 insect-stop gel to the selected body areas as needed. Do not apply to sensitive parts of the body (eyes, ears, nostrils and mucosa). Active protection starts immediately. Gel with icaridin (Saltidin) for protection against insects.
- Caution when using biocides. Always read the label and product information before use. Keep the container tightly closed. Store out of reach of small children. Do not apply under the saddle or clothing. Consult a doctor after swallowing, present the package and label. Only for external use. May cause allergic reactions.
- Only dispose of completely empty packaging at the recycling centre. Do not dispose of product residues with household waste, via the toilet or the sewage system.
BAUA-No.: N-101957 (German database for authorised biocidal products)
|sec-butyl 2-(2-hydroxyethyl)piperidin-1-carboxylat (Icaridin (Saltidin®))||80 g|
|Eucalyptus citriodora Oil, hydrated, cyclised||3 g|
Hazard and precautionary statements
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Questions & Answers about Stiefel RP1 Insect-Stop Gel
English reviews written for Stiefel RP1 Insect-Stop Gel
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available