Innopha Disinfectant Spray - 50ml
Disinfects quickly and reliably
Features & Advantages
- For hands & surfaces
- Protects against diseases and viruses
- 62% ethanol content
Item no.: IN-008611, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 4037877286110
Innopha disinfectant spray disinfects hands and surfaces particularly quickly and reliably (surfaces must first be checked for compatibility in a small area). The spray thus offers additional protection against diseases and viruses.
Application: Pour the solution (3 - 5ml) into a dry, cupped hand and carefully rub in vigorously up to the wrists for the entire exposure time. Keep hands moist for the entire exposure time (at least 2 minutes) - add more if necessary. Rub hands inside and outside, especially fingertips, thumbs, nail folds and wrists are to be included.
Effectiveness: Due to its composition (content> 62% ethanol) the product should be effective against bacteria, enveloped viruses and non-enveloped viruses.
Active ingredient: Contains 70g / 100g ethanol
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Questions & Answers about Innopha Disinfectant Spray - 50ml
English reviews written for Innopha Disinfectant Spray - 50ml
- No reviews available